Funeral services, either a Mass or a Prayer Service, are allowed at St. Francis deSales. The first step is to call the parish office (513-961-1945) to secure a time for the funeral service. The pastor will make every effort to preside at the service or Mass.
ITEMS OF INTEREST:
- The deceased does not have to be a member of St. Francis deSales Parish.
- A wake may take place prior to the funeral Mass in the parish church depending on availability of the church.
- Fr. Mike will do everything possible to preside at the funeral service but, if you choose, the family of the deceased may invite a priest or deacon to preside at the service.
- Our bereavement committee is chaired by Bro. Robert Politi, S.M. After you have cleared a date and time for your service, you should call Bro. Bob, who can be reached at 513-635-2650. If you would like a hand, he will help you prepare the service of your choice.
- If you choose, your funeral service may be streamed via our in house system.